Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh the Joys! Yes, I'm whining . . .

I feel like crap. I have felt like this for 2 1/2 months. It has been 2 1/2 very trying months.

The past three weeks have been visits to the emergency room, doctor's office, labs, CT Scans and other varied procedures - not to mention the four different medications to try to figure out what is going on. Now I am waiting for the results of last weeks biopies. Hopefully they will show something that is treatable.

For some reason everything feels so overwhelming when you don't feel good. Usual, everyday things become mountains. I'm tired of saying "I'm fine" to people in hopes that I will feel it also.

So, here's hoping that by 5:00 p.m. today, I will know something and can say I am on the upswing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment