Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Diagnosis . . . FINALLY

After almost three months of not feeling well, "it" has a name. Ulcerative Colitis. Probably not the best name but so much better than it could be. I started on a new medication that is supposed to help and have been reading tons on the internet about UC. If anyone has any input on diet and triggers, please let me know.

In other news, the snowmen have made their appearance in the house. Carly is very upset with me as there are now snowmen in her favorite place to lay - on top of the fridge. I'm nowhere near done and actually the house looks pretty trashed but I know it will get better and be SO worth it. I love Christmas decorations, Christmas music, Christmas baking. It just makes me feel so good. There wasn't anyone who loved Christmas as much as my dad and I must have gotten my love for the season from him.

Well, I need to work on my kitchen so I have a table again. Pics of the house to follow in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment