Thursday, September 30, 2010

I feel blessed . . .

I love and am loved by God
I love and am loved by my husband
I have three wonderful children whom I love and who love me and these three wonderful children have wonderful people in their lives whom I love and who love me
I have grandchildren who are not even born yet that I already love more than I ever thought I could
I have my mom whom I love and who loves me and wonderful memories of my dad
I have siblings, in-laws, nieces and nephews whom I love and love me
I have friends I love and who love me

I know this may sound cheesy but today was not the best day. When I've had a day like today it is so easy for me to come home and complain. Thankfully, tonight was one of those nights when I was home by myself and Keith didn't have to listen to me. This gave me time to think about these things I've listed above and be so incredibly thankful and I do feel so blessed. I guess it has been a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment