Friday, March 26, 2010

Before a year passes . . .

I decided that before I hit a year, I had better try to post something here.

March in Michigan really isn't post-worthy but it's all I have. I do understand why the kids moved to other areas. Definately could use some more sun and 60 - 70 degree days. Right now everything is brown and gooshy from the snow melting. I swear the sod in the front yard was floating last week.

The birds are back - stupid birds. Don't they realize that they are being lulled into a false sense of Spring? Give them a few nice days and you hear them in the morning. Then we all feel guilty when Mother Nature delivers a nice 3 - 6 inches of wet, heavy snow that covers every means of their food source.

It won't be long now before the grass is green and the leaves are back. Very much looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment